I stumbled upon this design last week. I absolutely fell in love with it and had to replicate it right away!
Base Colour- Essie “Play Date”
Art Colour- Kiss Brush-on Nail art paint “White”
Tools- Dotting Tools
Other- Essie “Gel Setter Top Coat”
- Apply two coats of a lilac coloured polish Essie “Play Date” (let dry between coats).
- Pick up your two smallest dotting tools.
- Use the smallest of the two dotting ends to create dots on the right side of your nail. You want these dots to be sporadic while leaving room in between these small dots for 3-4 larger dots.
- Once the smaller dots are dry, use the next dotting tool to fill in the gaps with larger dots.
- Let dry and finish with a top coat.
- Voila! Purple Bubbles!